For membership information please contact the membership co-ordinator:
Phone: (029) 902 9852
Please download the Membership Application Form and forward the completed form to Anne.
We offer the following membership options*:
|Double (married or de facto couple)||$590|
|Junior 15 < 19 years||$120|
|Junior < 15 years||$85|
|Gym (members only)||$100|
|Visitor fee||$10 per 45 min|
* Please ask the membership co-ordinator for more information on membership options, including restrictions, terms and conditions.
Key tags (for doors and lights) cost an additional $10-$20 depending on your membership option.
Automatic payments spread over the year can be arranged but incur an additional $10 administration fee.
The membership year runs from 1 March to 28 February. If you are joining after 1 July then a discounted membership fee will apply. Please contact Anne for more details.
The electronic entry/court system allows us to offer this category of membership that the club hopes will encourage more participants to enjoy the exciting game of squash. Instead of having to pay the full subscription to try squash you can pre-pay court time and take as long as you like to decide if squash is “your game”.
- Court charge $8 per 45 minutes per person
- Minimum “casual” court time that may be pre-paid is 3 hours ($32), which provides either:
- 4 x 45 minute games if playing with another club member, OR
- 2 x 45 minute game if playing with a non-member
- Key tag deposit $20 (fully refundable upon return of tag)
- Minimum initial “casual” cost, including key tag deposit is $52
Short Term Membership
- 3 months $110 plus key tag deposit
- 6 months $200 plus key tag deposit